7

7

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Ligas winery,Pella,Greece


Well...

This summer, someone very special poured me a glass of a very special wine.
For the first time I have tasted Xinomavro (red Greek variety) and I really loved it.




Few months later that wine brought me all the way to the northern Greece...to the place where it was born and raised.
I visited Ligas family/winery... spent the whole afternoon with them and had a great time learning about native grape varieties :
Roditis, Assyrtiko, Kydonitsa (white)
Xinomavro, Limniona (red)
Their vines are grown in a natural way of farming based on Permaculture and all wines are made with the natural yeasts.


Great family (Jason, Evelin and Thomas )




Great place
























Great wines:
pure&authentic






















Thank you (for) all

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment